Share my world...and the things that inspire/bewilder me.

6/28/11

Mixtapes: Jean Grae - Cookies or Comas


Don't call her a femcee, call her talented.

After guest appearances on everyone from Ski Beatz to Talib Kweli and Pharoahe Monch's albums within this past year, Hip-hop veteran Jean Grae teamed up with DJ Drama to smack you in the face with "Cookies or Comas" as a prelude to her upcoming album "Cake or Death. Tracklist and download after the jump.


Jean Grae - I Rock On


Jean Grae - Uh-Oh ft. Talib Kweli


On some "girl power shit" I had to post Jean's feature on Rapsody's mixtape "Thank H.E.R." also.

Rapsody - Blankin' Out (Remix) ft. Jean Grae



Tracklist
01. Casebasket
02. R.I.P. (ft. Styles P & Talib Kweli)
03. Imagine
04. I Rock On
05. Uh Oh (from Talib Kweli’s Gutter Rainbows)
06. Live Up (ft. Talib Kweli)
07. Assassins (from Pharoahe Monch’s W.A.R., ft. Royce Da 5’9”)
08. Jeannie Rules
09. Blame Game
10. Killing ‘Em (ft. Pharoahe Monch)
11. You Don’t Like It (ft. DJ Boogie Blind)

Download "Cookies and Comas" here

No comments:

Post a Comment